Sector: Food and Nutrition
One of the oldest restaurants in Santa Barbara, Arnoldi’s Cafe was founded by Giuseppe and Ilda Arnold in 1937, at 421 East Cota Street. In 1940, Giuseppe (Joe) quarried local stone and built the present restaurant at 600 Olive Street. Since then, Arnoldi’s, with the bocce ball courts in the garden, has been entertaining Santa Barbarans and visitors from all over the world.
Inlineos hosts and maintains the site on our LiquidWeb server and consults on online marketing.